- Property Type: Grazing, Finishing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Specialist Livestock, Arable, Cereals, Cropping, Mixed Farming, Irrigation, Lifestyle / Rural
- Land Area Acres: 3782.11
- Land Area Ha: 1530.60
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 13, Nearest Town: Keith, Location / District: Laffer, Schooling Primary: Keith Area School, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Keith Area School, Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)
- Tenure: Freehold: Freehold
About this listing
- Fertile strong brown/grey loam over clay and marly rubble/limestone to grey sandy loam over clay.
- 75 Ha approx Laser levelled flood irrigation in an unrestricted area.
- Excellent stands of dryland Lucerne, plus good cropping land for cereals, legumes and oil seeds.
- Annually producing high yielding cereal, clovers, legume and oil seed crops plus lucerne seed, prime lambs and wool. Would suit as a high capacity finishing/growing property.
- Well serviced by all weather roads and lane ways.
- Well fenced with cyclone and pine posts.
- Well watered with bore and mains supply backup to concrete troughs in all paddocks.
- 4 bedroom timber frame homestead with second 2 bed room timber frame office/ quarters, Extensive shedding including 6 stand wool shed with a sweat shed, new steel sheep yards, work shop, hay sheds, implement shed, barn. All improvements well located.