- Property Type: Grazing, Horticulture, Finishing, Rural Land, Sheep & Cattle, Specialist Livestock, Arable, Cereals, Irrigation, Cropping, Lifestyle / Rural
About this listing
Excellent grazing, diverse operation.
- Long history of consistently producing quality prime beef together with high yielding hay / lucerne seed crops.
- 20 Ha of centre pivot irrigation, Reinke pivot.
- Water Licence 99 megs
- Productive mixed pastures of lucerne, clovers, and grasses
- Fertile open slightly undulating land of grey / brown loams over clay and limestone.
- Enviable fertilizer history.
- Well fenced and watered, bore with electric sub pump to tank reticulating to concrete troughs.
- Good access.
- 4 b/r brick homestead, new kitchen & bathroom, impressive outlook with large outdoor entertainment area, detached rumpus room/office
- 9m x 12m machinery shed, steel cattle yards w/ crush and ramp.